OUTDOOR SKILLS AND THRILLS – COVID SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
Dear valued guest,
As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced health and safety protocols to ensure the well being of our participants and guides. If you feel unwell, have been identified as a close contact with, or have symptoms of COVID-19, please contact us to postpone your trip. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to participate in a guided adventure or course. Physical distancing is required at all times. Please follow all instructions by your guide to ensure a minimum spacing of 2m or 6ft between individuals. Our business continues to implement recommendations from public health officials as they arise.
We encourage all participants to bring hand sanitizer and a mask. Failure to comply with physical distancing and hygiene requirements risks the closure of our business.
Please complete the following screening questionnaire. If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay home, contact your local health officials and contact us to postpone your trip.
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Are you currently under mandatory quarantine as a result of recent travel or by orders of your local public health authorities?
- Have you been identified as a close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Do you have a fever and cough?
- Are you having difficulty breathing or feel any discomfort in your chest?
Guest Signature: ___________________________________________